Monday, December 3, 2012

Movies

With Christmas break right around the corner, many of us are going to be doing a whole lot of nothing. I know I am going to be sitting on my ass watching every movie my crazy ass wants to and I hope you are doing the same. Here is a short list of some good movies that you need to watch and here is a list of horse shit movies that you should stay far away from.

The good movies:
- Silence of the Lambs (set)
- Hannibal
- Red Dragon

- The Shining
- Taxi Driver
- The Sixth Sense
- Fargo
- Cool Hand Luke
- Man on the Moon
-

Hitchcock films (Although old, very impressive films)
- Rear Window
- Psycho
- Strangers on a train
- Vertigo

Although I have seen almost all of these films, I will hopefully finish this list in the next month.

Here are some movies to stay away from:

- Anything Rob Schinder stars in
- The Sitter
- Try staying away from Ben stiller films as well. Usually do not turn out so well.

Although man of you readers probably will not watch half of these, or even appreciate these because you are to busy watching shit movies, you should still check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment