Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dis functional family

If you watch TV and flip through the channels a lot, I am sure that you have seen Paul "Senior" Teutul Sr. on TV. You know, that asshole lookin piece of shit that has a white handlebar mustache and wears stupid ass sunglasses indoors. I mean if thats not one of my biggest pet peeves I don't know what is. The sunglasses don't do much when your indoors because you can't see the fucking sun jackass. I mean your such an asshole that you are taking your fucking son to court for over 1.5 million dollars, you have no contact with any of your children as of now, and just married a younger women that probably only puts up with you because you have a lot of money. Your fucking tuxedo didn't even have sleeves on it you hoosier piece of shit. Thats another thing, nobody cares to see all your tattoos so start wearing shirts that consists of two full sleeves on them. The concept of your show is so fucking stupid it makes me pissed off every time I see something about your show. You design motorcycles, sweet pussy. You actually don't do shit, you sit on your fat ass in your office and bitch at everybody. I wish your show was entertaining because it is on so fucking much. Here is a picture of this crazy asshole. 
Don't give me the "Peace Sign" you fuckin dildo. Nice orange county choppers graffic tee too cocksucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment