Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Comedy News Reporter?

Stephen Colbert, you are the farthest thing from funny. You have the sense of humor of an 5th grader. You resemble Mel Kiper Jr. in many ways. You make stupid comments that you shouldn't, you are both shitty ass reporters/analysts, and you look like a combination between him and Bob Saget. I just saw you on TV and remembered how shitty, not funny, and how unimportant you are to the news world. Why the fuck is your show right after the Daily Show too? Its the same fucking thing. You will never find me watching these shows ever and if you do, you can beat the shit out of me with broom stick. As a matter of fact, I would like you to beat me with a broom stick just to put me out of my misery from hearing about those dumb fucking shows. Colbert, you might be intelligent but you are not funny. Your just a loud mouth that stumbled his way onto the wrong set.

Here is a picture of Colbert after an 8th grader just told him to eat dog shit because his show sucks. Just look how confused and pathetic he looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment