Monday, September 12, 2011

Unnecessary Words

The Tennis US Open has really opened my eyes to some very unnecessary words and noises. As I watch the men's matches live and on ESPN I notice that they grunt or make some stupid ass noise every time they hit the ball. For fuck sakes why do they do this? They are also hitting a tennis ball, not lifting a 1987 Ford Ranger up. I am sure there is a reason why they moan every time they hit the ball but my god is it annoying? You know what would be awesome, if a tennis player with tourettes played. Every time he hit the ball, he screamed fuck or something along those lines. That would really spice things up and get the crowd going. Tennis is a fantastic sport but holy shit it is annoying to hear those sweaty fuckers grunt.


Mullet and Jorts. The way tennis was supposed to be played.

No comments:

Post a Comment