Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Asian Community

If you walk around our campus, I am sure you notice that we have many people from the Asian community that go to school here. SOME, not all of the Asians that go here are fucking socially retarded. They walk around slow as shit in front of you when you are in a hurry and trying to get to class. They speak a different language so of course they are making fun of you to their friends as you pass them by. SOME of the Asian chicks have the goofiest/shittiest style of clothing I have ever seen. Yesterday, I was trying to walk to one of my classes and this Asian broad was walking in front of me and she turned around and looked at me. She was walking slow as fuck and it was really starting to piss me off. I decided to try and roast her on the outside but her and her stupid pink shoes started zig-zagging in front of me. I couldn't pass and I started getting nervous. Luckily, she turned and I was in the clear. Another thing that was recently brought to me attention, is that SOME of them have zero respect for anyone around them. You sure don't mind holding the door for them as they slowly walk through it but when you are expecting them to hold the door for you, its not gonna fucking happen. I have talked with many people and they all get very frustrated with this. SOME of them look so damn similar to so its impossible to be sure who is who. You are just like "Yeah, that one slammed the door in my face.Oh Wait, It was that one.No, Its that one. Fuck I don't even know anymore" Aggravating. Also, I understand that the sun is bright and your skin is "sensitive", but my god, stop using the fucking umbrellas. I just wanna grab that umbrella out of their hands and fuck there world up. Here are just a couple things you will never see SOME of the Asian girls do: 1. Hold the door for you, 2. Run - Have you ever seen an Asian chick run? No. 3. Get hurt - SOME Asians just don't feel pain - have you ever seen an Asian get hurt? Fuck no. They have a damn show out just of them getting hurt and they get up and laugh. Its called MXC. 4. Walk remotely fast 5. Tan or get sunburned. Ill give you 5 bucks if you show me a sunburned Asian chick. Thats just me 2 cents on them around campus, they are much smarter in the business/technology world than Ill probably be and I am fine with that. I can still run faster than them.

No comments:

Post a Comment