Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Greek Life

I actually like the idea of fraternities and sororities. It is a great way of to meet people and stay connect with people for a long time. You share bonds with people that will never be forgotten. Most have awesome houses and some throw some pretty cool parties. But if you take the Greek life way to seriously, fuck you. You are a fucking faggot. When you gloat and brag about your fraternity or sorority, I have some harsh truth for you, no one gives a flying fuck. If you are kicking people out of your parties because YOU don't know someone, you are a huge doushebag, there are bigger problems in life. Its very understandable if you kick someone out because they are being gay or starting shit, but if you feel the need to go start shit with someone for no reason to try to be a tough guy in front of your fraternity brothers, chances are you are a huge asshole. And girls, don't think you are off the hook. If most of your wardrobe consists of sorority shirts and you brag about your sorority to the facebook world, I want to comment "fuck you, get a fucking life" on all of your shit, but I don't, I restrain myself. I have many friends that are in sororities and fraternities and I like most of them, trust me I want to punch some of my friends (guys or girls) in the face sometimes, but if you take the Greek life too seriously, FUCK YOU!!

3 comments:

  1. Great post. I have a feeling I know who you're referring too. I feel the same way and I don't even go to the fugging school. For fuggssake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria B, only positive comments please. and Ryan T, I dont think I know who you are, but your probably pretty cute

    ReplyDelete