Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Everyday Blog 7

Sorry I have not been up to date on the everyday blogs. I had a shit load of homework to do in the last couple days so get the fug off my case. So today, I will give the everyday blog for today and yesterday. Another thing, I will only talk about things that make me laugh or piss me off when I feel like it. In the words of Snoop Dog, "If you don't like it, eat a dick."

Male Jort Count of Yesterday and Today: 12 (it was a great 2 days around campus. Also, 2 pairs were black and 2 were Jargos - Jort/Cargos)

Leather Jacket Count of Today: 3

Aldag Quote of the Day: 
Setting: Nick Saracino farts and wakes up Aldag, Me and Craig at about 10 am from a long night of drinking in Mexico and Aldag is wearing a collared shirt and boxers.
Nick - *loud fart*
Aldag - "Nice"
We all start laughing then Aldag looks at me really quick
Aldag - "Am I naked?" - he checks, but he is not naked
Blake - "Swim-up Bar?"
Aldag - "Let's Go"

No comments:

Post a Comment