Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Everyday Blog 3

Male Jort Count of the Day: 2 (Kevin Kennedy also had a pair on today, I didnt see him. Wish I would have tho)

Shit I saw that made me laugh today:
- A jean skirt
- A fantastic mullet working at a concession stand
- A plaid short-sleeve button down shirt

Shit I saw that pissed me off today:
- White sunglasses
- Some dork wearing black dress shoes tied tighter than a snakes ass with cargo shorts.
- Those hippster glasses that people wear because they think that are sweet. I got something to tell you, they arent fucking cool. They are ugly to look at and they suck.
- A fucking guy walking around with a coach purse.

Aldag Quote of the Day:
Setting - Aldag sitting at a family dinner
Aldag - "Dad, I crashed my car today."
Aldags dad - "Were you drunk?"
Aldag - "Yeah"
Aldags dad - "I am just so damn proud of you son"
Then they both start tearing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment