Thursday, April 14, 2011

Everyday Blog 4

Male Jort Count of the Day: 2 (but 1 were black)

Shit I saw that made me laugh today:
- A guy wearing a short-sleeve button down Hawaiian shirt, plaid shorts, flip flops, with an awesome grey mullet. Your going to class buddy, not the Caribbean.


Shit I saw that pissed me off today:
- Girls that wear white Oakley Gascan sunglasses.First of all, they are mens sunglasses, second - white sunglasses for a man are gay as fuck. I think I have already said that in previous blogs.
- Really annoying girls that don't get the hint that they are annoying as fuck.

Aldags Quote of the Day:
Setting - We are on a float trip sitting in on a branch in the middle the Meremac River. This group of girls are down a little farther
Aldag - "HEY WHORES! COME UP HERE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment