Monday, April 11, 2011

Everyday Blog 1

Male Jorts Count of the Day: 4 (but 2 were cut off japries)


Shit I saw that made me laugh today:
- Jorts,
- A cut off sleeve tie-dye T-shirt
- 3 gypsys



Shit I saw that pissed me off today:
- White Oakley gascans (or white sunglasses for that matter)
- White people wearing a frontward sideways flat-bill hat
- Black people wearing a frontward sideways flat-bill hat
- Kids that play frisbee and run into people because that take it to seriously because they are un-athletic pieces of shit.
- People that walk slow as fuck around campus, don't walk around in front of people if your not in a hurry.
- If you ride your bike or skateboard around campus, your a pussy.
- Americas next best dance crew.

Aldag's Quote for the Day:
Some girl - "I am gonna push you away!"
Aldag- "Yeah push me up against the wall and fuck me!"

2 comments:

  1. how weird.. i had to create a blog today in class on this website. i bet my teacher would appreciate this

    ReplyDelete