Monday, April 11, 2011

The bad part of watching Blues and Cardinals games

I love watching the Redbirds and the Bluenotes game. I've been a fan for years. What I am not a fan of is commercial breaks. What makes commercial breaks even shittier is the new Ray Vinson mortgage commercials. Holy fuck! Are you kidding me? Ray seems like a really nice guy but these commercials make me want to vomit. What cheese-dick thought of those commercials? My friend believes that Ray should be beat to shit by a blunt object such as a bat, hammer, or pipe until he learns to make a decent commercial. Is this a fair punishment for making such a pile of shit? You can be the judge. Slapping hands with Bernie Federko never looked so miserable. But if you think Federko looks miserable, how do you think Tony LaRusso feels? He seems like he hates every reporter that he sees, I wonder how he feels about a fuckin mortgage guy. I would love to fart in that pop corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment