Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shit Haircuts

WOMEN: BEFORE YOU READ THIS, If I offend you, I am sorry. We can still be friends. Do you want to know a huge turn off for most men? It is straight bangs on women. What the fuck are they thinking when they go to salon and get that piece of shit haircut. It's pretty fucking ugly to look at and can make a good looking girl look like piece of shit. Once again, I am sorry if I know you and you have this haircut. This little girl below me has one of these shitty haircuts. Funny because I found it on some mom's blog and it was titled,"Cute haircuts for little girls." I guess its okay if little kids get this haircut cause they cant make decisions for themselves. The picture on the right is a hot girl that looks like she is wearing a fucking football helmet with hair coming out the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment