Monday, April 11, 2011

Things that would suck getting for your birthday

Recently, I have celebrated a couple birthdays with friends and family. It got me thinking on the idea of presents and what would be something shitty you would get for your birthday. Here are a couple ideas that would suck to get:

- A birthday card with no money
- Diarrhea
- A yeast infection
- Aids
- A book
- Ass cheeks close to your face
- Blue balls
- Shit cramps
- a D.W.I.(or any criminal charge for that matter)
- Herpes
- A handheld video game
- The new Nicki Minaj CD
- A poster of an Alien
- The movie Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector

I never want to receive any of these dogshit gifts.

2 comments:

  1. Brocking Chair..

    I wouldn't want to receive any of the notorious ________ Movies, like:

    Disaster Movie, Date Movie, Epic Movie, Superhero Movie, or Meet the Spartans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. either would I cocktails?, either would I...

    ReplyDelete