Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bruno Mars

You make my fucking blood boil. Holy shit, I want to beat you over the fucking head with your stupid ass guitar. Your previous 3 songs that play on the radio make me want to hang myself in front of a crowd full of people on Christmas. I cannot stand how all these shitty ass radio stations play this pussies horse shit songs over and over again. Lets start with the song, "Just the way you are". First of all, this song has the fucking cheesiest lyrics in the world. "When I see your face, theres not a thing that I would change, because your amazing." Who writes your fucking songs? An 8 year old girl? Then there is "Grenade", I honestly don't give a shit if you would take a grenade for someone, or put your hand on a blade for someone. Somebody just needs to throw a fucking grenade at you, Bruno, you fucking pussy. And then there is the worst song of them all, "The Lazy Song". Catchy beat and all, but after this song, you turned into the ultimate pussy piece of shit. I cant even describe how fucking gay this song is, I just get pissed off thinking about it. Fuck you Bruno Mars, congratulations on being the biggest pussy in the music industry. Fuck you, I hope you get addicted to meth and lose everything you own. By the way, the hats you wear are also gay as shit. So are the glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment